Customer satisfaction is directly impacted by the quality of the people that are managing and delivering the service. These people need to be well-equipped with the right capabilities, tools and techniques to plan, manage and deliver excellent service quality.
The Institute of Professional Development-Open University Malaysia now offers a Professional Certificate in Customer Service Management. This programme will equip you with all the necessary capabilities to manage a customer service unit and more importantly, add value to your career. To boost your capabilities rapidly, the programme delivery will be practice-orientated and evidence based. Experienced trainers who continue to have extensive contact with various industries will deliver the modules; thus giving you the opportunity to discuss the various customer service elements at length.
- To provide candidates with a strong foundation on all aspects pertaining to the effective management of the customer service function
- To ensure that candidates will acquire all the necessary capabilities, processes, tools and techniques in order to function as effective customer service professionals
- To ensure that candidates will enhance service standards, delight customers, advance corporate reputation and improve the organisation’s competitive position.
- 6 Months
- Candidates must possess a degree or diploma in any discipline from a recognized university or professional body, with at least one year working experience OR
- Working adults with at least 3 years experience in any discipline at executive level and above
- Candidates must essay writing service be above 21 years of age
Those that do not satisfy the above may apply to the University. Admission into the programme will be subject to approval by the Admissions Committee.
- Critical Elements of Customer Service
- Managing and Delivering Excellent Customer Service: An Operational Perspective
- Ensuring Call Center Success
- Managing Difficult Customers
- Customer Service for Front Liners
- Customer Service Strategy: A Managerial Approach
- Submission of 3 Practical Assignments
- One Final Examination
- Registration : RM250.00
- Peninsular Malaysia : RM6500.00
- East Malaysia : RM7500.00
Candidates who have completed the programme successfully will receive a prestigious award from the Institute of Professional Development-Open University Malaysia.
Hidayati: +6. 012. 211 7448
- DL: 006. 03. 2773 2527
- Off: 006. 03. 2773 2000
PROGRAMME CONSULTANT CONTACT
Chief Learning Officer
Brandedge Sdn Bhd
Tel: + 6. 012. 332 5626 Off: 006. 03. 8071 6624
|< Prev||Next >|